FAQ - EM14 Vertical Mouse
- Press and hold the middle scroll button and the left and right click buttons simultaneously for 5
seconds until the indicator light flashes.
- Insert the 2.4G USB receiver into your device, and the mouse will connect to your device
- Ensure the mouse is fully charged before use.
- Unplug and replug the USB dongle into your device, try using a different USB port on your device.
- Attempt to connect the mouse to other devices to determine if the issue persists.
If the problem continues, please refer to the re-pairing steps mentioned earlier to re-pair the mouse with the USB dongle.
About the Mouse Buttons
- Restart your computer and reconnect the mouse to your computer.
- Try wiping the scroll wheel with a small amount of alcohol and use a hair dryer to blow out any foreign
objects that may be affecting its performance.
- Ensure that the mouse is fully charged, as a low battery can impact the mouse's functionality.
- If the problem persists, try connecting the mouse to other devices to determine if the issue is
About the USB dongle
The USB dongle is in the USB slot on the back of the mouse.