FAQ - EM12 Mouse
- Press and hold the middle scroll button along with the left and right click buttons simultaneously for
5 seconds until the indicator light starts flashing.
- Insert the 2.4G USB receiver into your device, and the mouse will establish a connection.
- Ensure the mouse is fully charged before use.
- Unplug and replug the USB dongle into your device and try using a different USB port on your device.
- Attempt to connect the mouse to other devices to determine if the issue persists.
If the problem continues, please refer to the re-pairing steps mentioned earlier to re-pair the mouse with
the USB dongle.
About the Driver
We only have the EM12 driver for Windws system right now.
About the Mouse Buttons
- Restart your computer and reconnect the mouse to your computer.
- Try wiping the scroll wheel with a small amount of alcohol and use a hair dryer to blow out any foreign objects that may be affecting its performance.
- Ensure that the mouse is fully charged, as a low battery can impact the mouse's functionality.
- If the problem persists, try connecting the mouse to other devices to determine if the issue is device-specific.