Try unplugging the USB/disconnect the Bluetooth and re-inserting/reconnecting. If this doesn't resolve the issue, try plugging it into another USB port on your computer.
If this doesn't work, try using the mouse on another computer, as it could be an issue with your computer system. If this hasn't resolved the issue, please contact our customer services team on email@example.com.
1. Disconnect the EM01 trackball mouse from the computer.
2. Wipe the exterior of the mouse with a soft, lint-free cloth. Gently rub the top, bottom and scroll wheel of the mouse with the cloth to remove dust.
3. Moisten a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol. Turn the mouse over and wipe the area around the lens and LED. Do not allow excess moisture to enter the mouse. Dry the area with a clean cotton swab or cloth.
4. Locate the small gap between the trackball and the casing on the bottom of the mouse. Push your finger into this gap to pop out the trackball. If you can't fit your finger into the gap, push it out with the eraser end of a pencil.
5. Catch the trackball when it falls out of the mouse. Dropping the trackball may dent it, causing erratic mouse cursor movement.
6. Wash the trackball with warm, soapy water to remove dirt, oil and germs. Allow the trackball to dry before reinserting it.
7. Blow into the trackball housing to dislodge dust and loose particles. For stubborn dust, use a can of compressed air.
8. Dampen another cotton swab with rubbing alcohol and clean the rollers inside of the trackball housing. Let the rollers dry.
9. Flip the mouse over and pop the trackball back into place. Reconnect the mouse to your computer.
After BT1, BT2 and 2.4G USB mode is connected, press the mode switch button on the top of the mouse to switch between multiple devices.
Press the mode switch button on the top of the mouse to switch between 3 devices.
When the power is insufficient, the charging indicator and the corresponding channel indicator flash until it is turned off. Please connect the power supply for charging in time and use the USB cable to connect the TYPE-C charging Port.
Connect the charging cable to the USB port of the computer, the charging indicator is always on during charging, the charging time is about 1-3.5 hours and the indicator light turns off when charging is complete.
A right-click is comparable to a long-press with your finger. Using the mouse, there's no need to hold down to have the menu appear — it shows in an instant.
You can change the scrolling direction of your mouse from Natural Scrolling to the other direction. Here's how:
1. Go to Settings > General > Trackpad and Mouse.
2. Slide the toggle to the left to turn off Natural Scrolling.
When the trackball idle 30 sec, The RGB lighting will off, user can wake it up by scrolling the trackball. That
is in the "Light Sleep Mode".
If the trackball idles over 30 minutes, it will switch to "Deep Sleep Mode", user scrolling the trackball, there are no any response, user must click the button to wake it up.
The mouse will automatically enter sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity. This is to protect the mouse and save power.
Sleep mode cannot be turned off.
Please refer this link to check the way to change the direction on the track wheel on Windows 10.
We need to explain that the buttons of this mouse can't be customized.
About our ProtoArc EM01 mouse, please press the DPI button to change the DPI(1000/1600/2400).
When you adjust to 1000, the DPI indicator flashes once,
when it is adjusted to 1600, the DPI indicator flashes twice,
and when it is adjusted to 2400, the DPI indicator flashes three times.
Yes, this mouse supports Linux system.
About the RGB of EM01 mouse, it has 4 light mode:
- Streamer mode (Default)
- Breathing mode
- Mixed color breathing mode
- Neon mode
The four modes are all changing colored lights, and there is no static color mode.
You can long press the light switch button for three seconds to turn off the light effect.
The material of the white bearing balls is Zirconia ceramics, the diameter is 3mm.